۞ MoNggO MamPeR ۞

♥♥I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture Birthday Party &Etc♥♥

worldwide.fm
Sekarang Ada Orang sedang melepak kat sini.terima kasih dan datang lagi

DANIEL & DANISH

This morning I had photoshoot with the family of Danish & Daniel.When involving children photography with it enough to give me encouragement.Well I'm a fan of the world's children since time immemorial. My idol is Zubye EYEOFGRACE. I am very impressed with her. In terms of art Zubye have to tell their own way of photographs record. Deal with children must have patience. It is very challenging.

 
Danish


Soon they will be a little brother.



7 comments:

kuizikel April 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

comellllllllnyer.. mmg semakin hari smkn mantap a sis... keep it up!

Lady of Leisure April 18, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

yeah betul tu keep it up dila... dila makin pro skrg ni...

♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ April 18, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

tq kui Tq Lady...
nak kena banyak belajar lagi ni...

** Kui...
hang punya YM tak nyala ka?

Lady, hang dah balik Malaysia ka

Anonymous April 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

sportingnya baby.. cute.. best!!

hidungberantai April 19, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

wah wah wah wah wah....comelnya gambo..tone yg mnarik..compo yg menarik..mmg mantop la..kipidap..

☆ lieya latif ☆ April 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

wah!!! sangat cantik kak dod....mesti hepi family double D ni tgk hasil photoshoot nieh....

Ciklinn April 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

salam kak...sihat? huhuhuhuhuh sedappnyer nasi hujan panas.... gambar2 lak mmg mabeless habis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My photo
I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture & Birthday Party ♥♥ my email: ohdilla@yahoo.com

۞Got Promblem ۞

click here for help

۞ Blog Archive ۞

Powered by Blogger.
free counters
main blog
group twitter
group facebook
worldwide fm

۞ Recent PostS ۞

Recent Posts

Popular Posts