۞ MoNggO MamPeR ۞

♥♥I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture Birthday Party &Etc♥♥

worldwide.fm
Sekarang Ada Orang sedang melepak kat sini.terima kasih dan datang lagi

De' meaning of photography

"A photograph is always invisible, it is not it that we see."
                                                                     Roland Barthes


 


"This is a perfect world
I'm riding on an incline
I'm staring in your face
You'll photograph mine"
 
"People think that all cameramen do is point the camera at things, but it's a heck of a lot more complicated than that!"
                - Larry in Groundhog Day
 


70-300 VR D300

4 comments:

☆ lieya latif ☆ July 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

bunge ni cantik kalo bertebangan ditiup angin.......

gambar2 kak dod ni ade nilai n care tersendiri....tgk dari gambar pun dah tau tu hasil tgn kak dod...superb!

Lady of Leisure July 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

wahhh aku ni kan dari semalam dok terkesima tengok bunga merah tu.. siyes lawa sangat pic tu..

♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ July 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

lady &lieya
thanks for the encouragement. I really appericiate it:-)

F. July 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

a very beautiful series kak dila!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My photo
I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture & Birthday Party ♥♥ my email: ohdilla@yahoo.com

۞Got Promblem ۞

click here for help

۞ Blog Archive ۞

Powered by Blogger.
free counters
main blog
group twitter
group facebook
worldwide fm

۞ Recent PostS ۞

Recent Posts

Popular Posts