۞ MoNggO MamPeR ۞

♥♥I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture Birthday Party &Etc♥♥

worldwide.fm
Sekarang Ada Orang sedang melepak kat sini.terima kasih dan datang lagi

MYKIDSWORLD

Meantime enjoy these Wonderful baby quotes.

The moment you hold your baby in your arms for the first time, you wonder how could such a tiny bundle of thing creates so much emotions within you. And you wonder if it's possible that you've actually brought such a tiny, beautiful being into this world

Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My photo
I am Freelance Photographer I shoot for Engagement,Family Potraiture & Birthday Party ♥♥ my email: ohdilla@yahoo.com

۞Got Promblem ۞

click here for help

۞ Blog Archive ۞

Powered by Blogger.
free counters
main blog
group twitter
group facebook
worldwide fm

۞ Recent PostS ۞

Recent Posts

Popular Posts